5/10/2010Posted by LoneWolf
Lockport Monday Night Cruise Nights kicks off tonight at Ida Fritz Park.
Lockport Monday night cruise features:
- Classic ( and some newer) cars.
- Food and drink vendors.
- 50/50 Split raffle.
- Classic Rock Music "spun" by DJ Hank Nevins.(with the occasional music trivia for prizes)
- Raffle Tickets with procedes going to various charities.
- Live entertainment on some cruise nights.
- Certain "themed" nights for "crusin" (such as Truck night, 60's night Salute to the Corvette, Firefighters night etc.) General "cruisers" ARE still welcome on "specialty" nights.
Time: 6pm - 9pm (approximately also weather(no rain) permitting). Other than Memorial Day and Labor Day, in which case there is a SUPER CRUISE that starts at 3p.m.
Hopw to see you there.
If you have a classic car you can also register it each night for door prizes each week.
For more information and a detailed Schedule check out the website at the following: Lockport Monday Night Cruise Nights
Come on out and have a "cruisin' good time" .
Those of you that MAY be looking for me (not that you acctually would mind you ) I'm usually hanging around the gazeebo. Wearing either a Lockport Cave hat, a hat with Wolves on it OR a black "fedora" style hat (kinda like what Frank Sinatra would wear :) )
Hope to see you there.