11/24/2010

Blog B-Day #2

Posted by Anonymous


Well I missed it two weeks ago but Nov 12th was the 2nd anniversary of this blog (1st).

Views have gone from around 50k during the first year to almost 120k during the second. A big part of that is still the ever popular Molson Concert Series threads. The Our Lady Peace concert set a single day view record of 2,272 views the day of the show. The 2010 concert series thread as a whole has over 17,000 views at this time. The most viewed non-concert related thread was the recent Budget 2011 Part 1 post with over 1,000.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who participates be it by a name or anonymously and the 99.9% good behavior rate you bring to the discussions. I personally know more than a few in the city government that browse here from time to time as one of their sources of resident feedback. I'd also like to thank the couple that have posted here, as inviting to trolls as it may be.

I look forward to the next year as we continue to discuss ways to make the place we live better and enjoy all it has to offer. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations on the anniversary and thank you for creating the space.

LockportGal said...

I have the Flinstones "Happy Anniversary" playing in my head now.

Post a Comment

Please be be respectful. Diverse opinions are welcome and encouraged. Trolling/baiting/personal attacks/spam will be deleted on sight, as will respnding to one that has yet to be deleted. Do not encourage the behavior.